The Nuremberg Code is a set of principles covering human experimentation.
The Nuremberg Code was established just after the Second World War.
Karl Brandt (1904-1948) was a German physician and Schutzstaffel officer in Nazi Germany. Trained in surgery, Brandt joined the Nazi Party in 1932 and became Adolf Hitler’s escort doctor in August 1934.
A member of Hitler’s inner circle at the Berghof, he was selected by Philipp Bouhler, the head of Hitler’s Chancellery, to administer the Aktion T4 euthanasia program.
Brandt was later appointed the Reich Commissioner of Sanitation and Health (Bevollmächtigter für das Sanitäts- und Gesundheitswesen).
Accused of involvement in human experimentation and other war crimes, Brandt was indicted in late 1946 and faced trial before a U.S. military tribunal along with 22 others in United States of America v. Karl Brandt, et al.
He was convicted, sentenced to death, and later hanged on 2 June 1948.
Wikipedia – Karl Brandt
Nazi human experimentation was a series of medical experiments on large numbers of prisoners, including children, by Nazi Germany in its concentration camps in the early to mid 1940s, during World War II and the Holocaust.
Chief target populations included Romani, Sinti, ethnic Poles, Soviet POWs, disabled Germans, and Jews from across Europe.
Wikipedia – Nazi human experimentation
Aktion T4 refers to mass murder by involuntary euthanasia in Nazi Germany. The term was first used in post-war trials against doctors who had been involved in the killings.The name T4 is an abbreviation of Tiergartenstraße 4, a street address of the Chancellery department set up in early 1940, in the Berlin borough of Tiergarten, which recruited and paid personnel associated with T4.
Certain German physicians were authorised to select patients “deemed incurably sick, after most critical medical examination” and then administer to them a “mercy death”.
In October 1939, Adolf Hitler signed a “euthanasia note”, backdated to 1 September 1939, which authorised his physician Karl Brandt and Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler to implement the programme.
The killings took place from September 1939 until the end of the war in 1945; from 275,000 to 300,000 people were killed in psychiatric hospitals in Germany and Austria, occupied Poland and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia (now the Czech Republic).
The number of victims was originally recorded as 70,273 but this number has been increased by the discovery of victims listed in the archives of the former East Germany.
About half of those killed were taken from church-run asylums, often with the approval of the Protestant or Catholic authorities of the institutions.
Wikipedia – Aktion T4
The Nuremberg Code covers ten points.
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
Wikipedia – Nuremberg Code
The “civilized physicians and investigators” of the medical establishment morphed into “barbarians” when they “dismissed the Nuremberg Code” after the Second World War.
The Western world initially dismissed the Nuremberg Code as a “code for barbarians” and not for civilized physicians and investigators.
Additionally, the final judgment did not specify whether the Nuremberg Code should be applied to cases such as political prisoners, convicted felons, and healthy volunteers.
The lack of clarity, the brutality of the unethical medical experiments, and the uncompromising language of the Nuremberg Code created an image that the Code was designed for singularly egregious transgressions.
Wikipedia – Nuremberg Code
The Nuremberg Code hasn’t been officially accepted as law by any nation [or as official ethics guidelines by any association] even though it’s “considered to be the most important document in the history of clinical research ethics”.
However, the Code is considered to be the most important document in the history of clinical research ethics, which had a massive influence on global human rights.
Wikipedia – Nuremberg Code
However, “civilized physicians and investigators” can still be found.
In an effort to combat Big Pharma Corporate Media and Big Tech censorship, doctors around the world are frantically trying to warn the masses of the devastating effects of the experimental COVID vaccines about to be mass injected into the unsuspecting public assisted by military forces around the world.
Health Impact News – Brian Shilhavy – 8 Dec 2020
They’re just not part of the modern medical establishment that’s dismissed the Nuremberg Code and jettisoned Koch’s Postulates.
Koch’s postulates are four criteria designed to establish a causative relationship between a microbe and a disease.
The postulates were formulated by Robert Koch and Friedrich Loeffler in 1884, based on earlier concepts described by Jakob Henle, and refined and published by Koch in 1890.
These postulates were generated prior to understanding of modern concepts in microbial pathogenesis that cannot be examined using Koch’s postulates, including viruses (which are obligate cellular parasites) and asymptomatic carriers.
Wikipedia – Koch’s Postulates
By the end of 1975, smallpox persisted only in the Horn of Africa. … An intensive surveillance and containment and vaccination program was undertaken in these countries in early and mid-1977, under the direction of Australian microbiologist Frank Fenner. As the campaign neared its goal, Fenner and his team played an important role in verifying eradication.
ACAM2000 is a smallpox vaccine developed by Acambis.
It was approved for use in the United States by the U.S. FDA on August 31, 2007.
It contains live vaccinia virus, cloned from the same strain used in an earlier vaccine, Dryvax.
While the Dryvax virus was cultured in the skin of calves and freeze-dried, ACAM2000s virus is cultured in kidney epithelial cells (Vero cells) from an African green monkey.
Efficacy and adverse reaction incidence are similar to Dryvax.
The vaccine is not routinely available to the US public; it is, however, used in the military and maintained in the Strategic National Stockpile.
Wikipedia – Smallpox
Bi-furcated needles were incredibly easy to use and required less vaccine than other methods of vaccination.
Best of all, these needles could be sterilized and re-used.
Wyeth Laboratories, which had developed the bi-furcated needle, waived their royalties.
Smithsonian Institution – The National Museum of American History
How can the moral bankruptcy of the medical establishment be remedied?